Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member LightningFromtheEast's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Not really complaining so much but am curious See Below?

I Have had this situation just happen that I answered a Question, a Troll reported it as a Violation while the question was in voting, prior to the violation I had 5 votes, I appealed the Violation and won the appeal and the answer was restored, and I am happy just for that, However, The question voting period had closed and an answer was selected that had fewer Votes, But if you look at the resolved question you can see it, I suppose Y! Answers doesn't have a software program that allows for that Huh? I just lost out didn't I ? Don't get me wrong, I am just pleased to win the appeal to have my answer restored, But it is rather starnge, anyway here is the question I was speaking about

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Air25_xMwiIdYU3UJZw6HLEjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid =20101101024650AAQwhJK

It's Not that I am angry at the Person who won with only a one liner over mine, It's not his fault, it was the trolls, I am actually more curious about it more than anything else, after all, it's only a lousy 10 points, It just seems like an oversight in the program, something they missed when designing the software for Yahoo Answers thats all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should be mad.the best answer rotted.2 contacts had you removed so their friend could win.
    this just once again proves the unfairness of yahoo.thanks and still we all ask for punishment for false reporting,give them the same penalties as any other violation.you should be awarded best answer,it is not the lousy points,it is doing what is right.now,make the reporters read the guidelines BEFORE
    reporting .there are no excuses left.thank you for this great question.
    bye

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're that pee'd about 10 points you've got other problems than the internet hating you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    so you both said the same thing you're just mad that someone got to the heart of the answer you were trying to give in less than a paragraph and got the 'points' for it too. How long did it take for you to compose that answer anyway?