Even if you were good friends with them for over a year/longer and been thru a lot?

I have a friend that I argue with constantly. Nearly every single time we talk we fight. But we fight because I worry for her a lot. She has crappy friends, awful love interests that treat her like shit. Brother that treats her like shit. So I worry for her. I have anger issues......and we always fight because of me probably. I can't help it. As much as I love her she isn't so bright. I tell her over and over again that she needs to just get rid of them. They aren't good for her in her life. Don't give a crap about her. It kinda hurts me that she doesn't listen to me. Though I Know how people are, especially girls. They get all emotional and confused and people manipulate them, making them not listen to advice. (Like when some guy has an affair on his wife or beats her, the girl always ALWAYS goes back to him.) That is how she acts....

So I always give her advice and sometimes I have to say it harshly, tell her exactly why she needs them out of her life. Calling them awful names, reminding her of things they said or did.

. I can't help but to be honest even if it does hurt......Because the truth hurts but its THE TRUTH.

I'm not the bad guy here. I mean if I didn't give a shit I wouldn't even bother trying. I'd stop being her friend, quit trying to talk some sense in her and give her advice.

This friendship just hurts me. It pisses me off and aggravates me. Drives me crazy. I Mean she means something to me. She is one of my best friends...

Sometimes I just feel that I am in the friendship more then she is. I AM the one comforting her and listening to her rant about some asshole hurting her and trying to talk sense into her...knowing that as much as I try and what I say is right and anybody else would take my advice and RUN.....I still do it, even though she'll ignore it.

Yet when I have a problem she isn't there for me. If I am crying she makes a sad face (if its on a text) or she'll make another stupid type face 0.o or just sorry or something. Without saying anything. She does that over and over and it drives me crazy. I find it so rude and that hurts ME. I mean I may be the stronger one in our friendship but I get hurt too. I have problems also.......Especially her. Sad as I say this but its true. We are always fighting and are so close that it hurts. yet sometimes we feel across the world to each other.

yet I can't cut her loose. I'd miss her. And she'd need me. I'm over protective of her. Because she isn't strong enough to take care of herself.