Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

No the only people that are whining are the people that cannot handle the truth?

How do you see people that want to follow GOD's rules as Whiners?
    Aren't you really asking them to Shut Up and have a society that can do what it wants if it is not hurting anyone else? don't you really want a society that says *Stay out of people's business*

Yet you don't want people of faith to tell you how to live but you want to change the rules to fit your agenda and in essence tell us how to live why should we?
    Many Christian Parents removed there Kids from the Public School in Calif. Who's whining the Secular Liberals are that's who

Change Christmas to Winter Solstice, Tell the Boy Scouts to change what they have been doing as a decent Christian Organization , remove Christian Symbols that has been part of our History as a Country . Who is changing the rules to fit the kind of life they want?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry -- I missed the explanation of how doing as one pleases as long as one doesn't harm his fellow human beings is a BAD thing...

And the burden of proof lies on YOUR shoulders to demonstrate that these rules you keep talking about exist in the first place. And to do that, you're first going to have to prove the existence of your God.

So kindly put up, or shut up.

Jeff S
    The Boy Scouts would be fine to remain Christian if they didn't use public funding. Remember, we are not a theocracy. We are a Democratic Republic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You assert there is a god, it's up to you to prove it.

I'm not foolish enough to even try to prove the existence of my deities.

Why is freedom to do what you please without breaking laws and harming someone else wrong? Why don't you follow the guidelines outlined in the Havamal? It's just as legitimate as your book written thousands of years ago by unknown authors.

The courts ruled that the parents homeschooling their children were in violation of laws set down in the 1950s. Why is it wrong to ask that someone teaching the future of our country be accredited? Don't you want children taught at levels that other children are required to learn at?

No one is saying change Christmas to Winter Solstice, the winter solstice and celebrations already exist. Saying Happy Holidays is a polite way of including everyone in the holiday season. Why is that a bad thing?

What symbols? "In God We Trust"? That was included in the 1950s. "One nation under God"? 1950s. 10 Commandments posted everywhere? What about the other religions in the US? Our laws weren't based on the bible or we'd be just as backwards as other countries run as theocracies. The laws and government were based on Anglo-Saxon law, established before Christianity hit the British Isles.

Learn some history before attacking others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't mind people believing all sorts of stupid stuff if it keeps them happy.

I start to have problems when they fly planes into the WTC, invade Iraq, tell lies in public school science classes - that sort of stuff.

If you want to be dumb, that is your business.

If you think being dumb gives you the right to kill people - that makes it mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Like to Capitalize Random words Too!