Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

New date emailed me to complain about things I said to him?

"I was thinking after we got off the phone last night and I wanted to thank you for something that you did. I was glad that you considered what you said " Don't say Making Love to me " and then just said that I should speak freely. I know English isn't your native Language. I'm glad that you let me know how things I might say make you feel and if than hearing an order. I was happy that you considered that. And I will consider how you feel about that too. Also, I was glad that you......"

I don't feel this is a simple appreciation when he sent me such an email telling me nothing else but about that. We did talk about more intimate things like previous relationships or idea of love. This email sounds more like a warning not to touch his nerves.

We've know each other for about a month and talk occassionally on the phone. We had sex before and since I don't call sex making love, I told him that I'm not used to calling any sex act love making. Then I got this email. This man seems to be way over sensitive in general, get pissed very easily,(like if I ask him if something is really okay with him) and he always says he doesn't commit easily and remains unclear about his feeling towards me too. I have kept wondering if it's me or him being crazy...I also can tell this relationship could bring emotional abuse from what I felt with him so far since he has been quite intimidating to me. I have to think twice before opening my mouth and if I say things 'wrong', he picks up a debate out of it over every word I say.

Later on this email, he also kept going on a subject which I already told him sincerely I don't feel it's necessary to talk about as it's been a month sice we had that disagreement.

I know what I have to do if I'm feeling nagative about him. Just want to know what people would look at this. Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    He does sound too prickly, and certainly not right for you. But then you know that. Trust your instincts and don't take things any further with this guy. It's probably neither of your fault, just some couples don't get along!