He is a part of his child's life and takes her on his weekends. Unless of course something comes up he wants to do. This weekend, for example, he said he had important things to do and I talk to him tonight and he's going to a tattoo shop with friends... after he went hunting. Seriously? You have a whopping 4 days out of the month you see her and you cant plan this on your free weekend? Then he spouts off with "Sucks being the mom, huh? You dont get to do all the stuff you want." Wow. I love being a mom, and Id much rather struggle in life than to not have her at all... but he just rubs in my face that he goes out whenever he feels while he knows Im at home taking care of our daughter. He shows no appreciation for anything I do.

On top of everything else, he is mad at me I wont get back with him after he left us high and dry 5 months ago. He told me hateful things and said he wants to see me cry... And his condition for getting back together is that he has regular access with his friends without being questioned. Bear in mind we were engaged and have been at this 7 years now. I am SO pissed... how can I learn to just accept this is the way he is and forgive? (not go back to him, but forgive.)