Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

need some advice, or maybe i just want to rant a bit?

I have grown up a bit. I am college aged, and I am not very interested in parties anymore, or playing games, and I am much less concerned with superficial nonsense than I am with true connection between people.

It seems like all of the girls I meet are either still consumed with the desire to party, or play games, are untrustworthy, or not as mature as i would like.

I just want to meet mature...responsible...reliable, and most of all DEEP and still enjoyable individuals...a women who thinks for herself, and isn't controlled by our consumer culture and forced into believing that she has to look a certain way, or be a certain weight, or act a certain way...someone who is comfortable enough with herself, that she doesn't need the attention of others to feel valued.

Im not sure what i am asking, but are these women out there? how do i find them? it seems like it's harder to connect with people like this, since they aren't the attention seekers. and like myself may be a bit more reserved.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya man. Its hard to find a girl with depth. I had one and I lost her prob because I didn't have much depth at the time. My mate is going out with this girl and to be she seems pretty shallow but he said to me that behind the consumer culture, weight obsessed girl is a cool person who she only shows to him. Could be a case of pussyblindness.

Maybe this is true for some of the women your talking about. They are still in University so they may not be confident enough to be themselves around you right away.

My advise, have sex with them all. Some will be shallow and immature but eventually one will turn out to be cool. Keep her.