Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

need help with whining dog?

I got am 8wk old puppy 2wks ago. We already have an 11mo old OEB med/lg dog & this one is a mix OEB & Malamute. They live inside & have their kennel inside but our weather is beautiful and I want them outside. When they go outside the puppy just yelps and cries at the door to come in. What should I do? Our OEB was SOOOO good, he loved to be in his kennel & NEVER whined about anything. This puppy whines when he's in the kennel, when he's seperated from the other one, when he's outside.. I just don't know what his problem is
    Me and husband go outside with both dogs everyday to play with them. Also, we go outside with him many times throughout the day to allow him to go potty so I don't think it's that he's afraid of the outside or unfamiliar with it. He's outside with his companion too. I'm thinking more along the lines that he has a sense of entitlement with the inside of the house either that or it's just because he wants to be around the humans, either way I need him to learn to be outside when we put him out there and to be compliant about it.. All suggestions and educated thoughts are appreciated, thanks.

Please don't write ignorant things about breeders shouldn't this and that. The poor puppies mom got killed when the puppies were 6wks old, so if you don't know circumstances don't give your uneducated opinion. I got puppy when he was 7 wks old, he is now 9wks and ALL dogs are mixes of breeds.. !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Every time the dog yells scream shut up. it will catch on

Downloads
    Uploads

need help with whining dog?

Your dog until she's less excited . It may also help to teach her to do something you'd like her to do instead of whining .