I was a nanny for a family of 2 kids until 10 days ago. i was the family nanny for 1 year . for Christmas i received 50.00 in a card along with popcorn , the maid also got 50.00 . i guess my beef is i am the nanny 40 hours a week and the maid who puts in 8 hours a month got the same as i did. this family is very rich and it was my awful mistake to stay with them 1 year as i only made what was equivalent to 8.00 an hour after taxes,
which i now know is totally horrible pay as i have the experience of being a mom to 4 kids and i feel ridiculous that i stayed on for a whole year, and FYI i was fired 10 days ago cause i had 2 sick kids at home and could only put in a half day on Monday and missed all of Wednesday. its very sad as i miss the kids so much but i am trying to learn to separate being a nanny and not being emotionally involved with the kids,

but since this was my first nanny job it was a lesson hard learned. the wife was a bitch to me but i miss the other family members and i mostly miss the husband whom was like a friend to me , ( when she was not around anyway ) instead of my usual sad pay of 400 a week, she sent me out the door with a check for 200 and said sorry. after 1 whole year i got was a SORRY ,i do try to stay in contact with HIM . and he lets me know how the kids are doing and i call him on advise with my kids if one of them is sick. ( as they are both doctors) he seems very nice to me still . anyway thanks for reading if anyone knows anyone who needs a loving down to earth nanny in Henderson Nevada hit me up , i am a single mom is now jobless....and all this from a family who said me and my children were like family to them.....sad sad sad in Nevada momof4''