...favors.? I was in another country when my dad asked my uncle who was in US to take care of me. My dad asked him if he should pay him but he refused because in our family we do not pass money for keeping anyone even when i was back home, my uncle and his family lived with us for 6 years and my dad never asked for a single penny.
any ways, i got here and i started living with my uncle and things started getting weird in first month when his wife starting saying stuff about how it is hard for them to keep me and stuff. I told my dad that i wanted to relocate but he denied saying that if do so than it will be disgrace for him that his brother did him a favor and his son is so selfish. so i stayed with them for 3 years. It was a living hell for me as the kids were horrible, they would hit me and do stupid stuff and their mom always cover them up and if i ever complain about them then she would stop talking to me for months and not only that, she starts telling stuff about me that how bad i am.
They went through all of my stuff including my personal diary, my aunt and her son read my personal diary every day that what i used to write and not only that, they told everyone what did i write and made fun of me. I bought stuff for kids but not very often since i was an international student and my tuition was 3 times more than regular so i could not afford a lot but just to get my tuition out of my way. I left their place and move to 4 yr school and i got worse as the fees jumped higher plus all other expenses. He started complaing that i do not meet his family and not nice to them and do not appreciate their favors.
Now my uncle called my wife and started telling all this stuff. That i let him live with me and did not charge him and this is what he did. He did not get anything for my kids and dont even bring a dollar worth of thing for us. He is so rude to me since i came here and he never ever said anything nice to me. whenever we had a family gathering all he tried to do was to make fun of me and i was always smart enough to ignore it.

Now he had crossed the limit. I am quiet just because of my dad because he was my fathers youngest brother and my father kind of raised him when he was young. I really do not know what to do. Should i call him out, or be shameless and take stuff for his family. It really did hurt me when my wife told me today and i am totally lost. Please, Please i request you guys tell me what to do. I cant think of anything.