Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My toddler all of a sudden wakes up screaching and screaming for me in...

...the middle of the night? Hi, I thought maybe shes having night terrors but when i go to her she says "out" and i tell her after a quick diaper check and a hug that she cannot come out, everyone is sleeping and its night time. she will wail in her crib for 45 minutes at a time and ill check on her every now and then but i get up at 5 am.. she gets up at 9 and goes to bed at 8:30, shes 19 months old.. does anyone have any clue on what might be waking her up. She wants to come out and walk around the house and play. I love her dearly but we cant have that, lol. I thought maybe her teeth but then agian, she just wants out of that crib... its breaking my heart. Any suggestions on how to soothe her back to sleep and make this as untraumatic for the both of us. Thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    my daughter does this too.... ive found that giving her a few things to distrsact her like her doll or some books keep her busy untill she falls back to sleep, i dont mind that she is awake for an hour or so playing in her crib, its better then her walking around the house and because she has had an awake spell she often sleeps a bit later too, which im also fine with..... good luck!