...Advice, Please!? He went to school and when he got home told me that the teachers ignored him when he said he felt poorly (I will be having a word...particularly as I had already made them aware of the fact he was not quite himself!). Anyhow, he got in at 3pm and said he wanted to go to bed, had a drink of water and ZONKED. He is still asleep now, five hours later. His temperature is raised slightly. He is sweating, however. That is not TOO unusal for him...he seems to sweat alot for a boy his age. I suffered with a bad belly last week and my son has recently been told he has asthma. Cannot wake him for his evening inhaler. I am doing regular checks and he is fairly restless. I am in the U.K. and I know of NHS direct and am waiting on them to call back so in the meantime I am asking you good folk of Yahoo! Answerd what you think! Cheers and have Fun :0)
With the weather being so hot lately I know my hayfever has kicked back in and have noticed my boy sneezing without ''cold'' symptoms. Could it just be his body getting used to the steriod in one of his inhalers, I wonder??
I have called the doc...READ THE QUESTION...waiting on a call back!!

He woke soon after I posted this (kids, eh?...typical!)..asked for a ham sarnie and glass of milk and did say his tummy was still sore but seems brighter...doc said give him 10ml nurofen (for kids!) and that dropped his temp...gotta take him to see our GP tomorrow...hayfever was mentioned....but he is OK...just a wee tummy ache but he has eaten and kept it down so that is a good sign...see what our doctor says tomorrow, eh?...and thank you for all your advice...btw, when i said i could not wake him...i knew he was not in a coma of any kind, but he is a light sleeper and i have very rarely, in six years, seen him in such a deep sleep..and also, appendix crossed my mind...can that happen in kids?..guess so!...thanks again...Have Fun...More Fun! :0)