Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member CUPIDlgodofLOVEtt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Rant (from a prev. Question) For Those who Condemn Homosexuals!!!?

READ WHOLE THING BEFORE RESPONDING!

The only "christians" who do this are not true servants of God but are absolute blashemers of His holiest Name- homosexuality is the way somebody is, not a choice- Can you choose to find someone of the same sex attractive? No. Case closed. (God DOES use logic> true servants of God use logic>> arrogant blaspheming hypocrites DO NOT)

NOTE: isn't it interesting how these ""christians"" condemn gay people to hell (which humans have no right to do!) yet they feel the need to forgive rapists, murderers, extremists of hate (KKK), abusive pieces of dirt, etc...

ANOTHER NOTE: Those who say "the Old Testament says, the Old Testament says"- Jesus cancelled Old Testament Law!!!-- If He wouldn't have, you should be killed for working on Saboath Day (Exodus 35:2), rebellious children should be killed (Deut. 21:18-21), if you aren't a vigin by your wedding night (I LOVE this one) your dead (Deut. 22:13-21), it is OK to sacrifice virgin daughters (Judges 11:30-39), if a LITTLE GIRL is RAPED she should be KILLED (Deutoronomy 22:23-24), people with medical conditions could not enter a church (Leviticus 21:16-23), women would be half the worth of men AND be the property of men (many many instances- if you are immature enough to say WHERE!? I'll tell), shall I continue????

Downloads
    Uploads
    i am not christian myself but i do study religion

i have a great respect for the REAL christians who accept everyone for who they are

but those homophobes make me sick, like you said how can people who are supposed to do good think such hypocritical and utterly disturbing thought, why should a gay person be prosecuted while a rapist saved and forgiven

the simple quote is
    Bible Do not judge, or you too will be judged and the only person who should judge is god, end of.

i know exactly what you mean and have had many debates in college about all this and how these people should be dealt with

they give you nice religious people a bad name, when more people start doing this religion gets a negative view, which is not what it needs, religion for me is not what i believe in but i see it as a good moral way to live. these people have no respect for god and do not understand his ways and meanings, they can not call themselves christians, they just use religion as an excuse for what they say!

i could rant on all day

(i was not disrespecting your beliefs at all by the way )

Downloads
    Uploads
    The choice is in the action. Homosexuals CHOOSE TO ACT on their desires, thus sinning! God called it an ABOMINATION in both the OT and the NT. It is GOD who condemns them to Hell, Christians just quote the WORDS of GOD. Jesus did not "cancel" the OT Laws, He fulfilled them! In the OT, the Hebrew people had to make sacrifices according to their sins, but Jesus became the ULTIMATE sacrifice, thus making any other subsequent sacrifice null and void. That doesn't mean that anything that was considered a sin in the OT is no longer a sin, it means we have to repent with the blood of Jesus for forgiveness of those sins. Homesexuals can do that just as murderers, rapists, etc., can. A person is condemned to Hell when they REFUSE TO REPENT. If the only sin you ever commit in your entire life is a single, tiny lie, you are still condemned to Hell until you repent and receive the Holy Ghost.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
    1 Cor. 1:25

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes The old testament is not a part of Christianity but lays the background for Jesus revolutionary teaching.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Junior Member RossoneroNorCalSFECU's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously you've been hurt by Christians, for that I'm sorry. Though I can't agree with lots of what you wrote, your premise is correct we should love homosexuals as well as rapists, murderers, KKKers, etc. and I can't honestly say we've shown you the same level of patience we've shown others. Take care.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't read it all nor do i have to

Its obvious you don't know who God is .

God Himself said Homosexuality man with man , woman with woman is an A-B-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
    Definition : extreme disgust and hatred : loathing

That's what GOD Himself said , so If God Himself hates it , loathes it and its disgusting to Him , then we who also Know His Truths are to see it the same .
    NO SIN will enter Heaven and NO Sin dwells with God nor can it !!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sexual sins are mentioned in the New Testament as well as the Old Testament. Homosexuality is condemned just the same as fornication, and adultery. I am not judging, I am going by what the Bible says.