Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My new kitten whines all night long

I got a new kitten about 4 days ago and shes i think shes 5 months old. All day she hides and sleeps. During the night she whines at my bedroom door to come in so I let her in. After I let her in she meows meows at me and purs and rubs against me ALL Night, and If I dont pet her she whines really loud. When shes not wanted love she plays with everything in my room and it keeps me up. Shes really a sweet kitty and of course adorable but im started to get really annoyed! Im thinkin she feels lonely especiallyy since shes with a new owner and wants comfort but why does she hide during the day?? Is this a phase cats go thru or will she be like this all the time? Oh and i forgot to mention she will give me love bites if I ignore her which sometimes they can hurt!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's hiding during the day because she's still getting used to her new home. She'll come out more as she gets more comfortable. I think you should get her one of those stuffed cats with a heartbeat to keep her company at night. She sounds like she's lonely.