Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My neighbor is having another screaming match with his wife while their...

...kid is still in the house.? This goes on all the time and the child has become accostumed to it unfortunately. The child sometimes comes to my house to get away from the chaos. i gladly have him stay in my home as long as he likes. here is my problem: the father is a volunteer fireman in my town and according to this child, his father knows and is friendly with all the cops. He has said that the cops will not do anything to stop the chaos and noise the neighbors and child tolerate because of this. Is this whay really happens when there is a family in crisis and the father is friendly with police? Oh, and by the way, he is also a raging alcoholic. What can I do to put an end to this and will a call to child protective services be a good idea at this point?. The child is 14 y/o. He doesn't want to be taken away from his home. Law enforcement and all advice is greatly appreciated here. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    The wife's to blame. Tell her to get her b!tch a$$ back into the kitchen and make him some pie!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The idea saying you are doing more good than harm by being quite is wrong. the kid will grow up with a bad viewpoint on life and relationships and will in most cases be abused or become an alcoholic. the best thing is to inform the Police anonymously and help the mother retain custody of the child. this is the best thing for the Future of the child. but great work so far.