Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my mom screams at me all the time!?!?

so i have really bad allergy and i have to take some prescription pills eye drops and nose spray and non prescription eye drops. if i don't my eyes water all day and my skin gets red and i get made fun of at school. i told me mom "hay mom i need some more eye drops you can yous my money tom buy them and pay me back whenever you can pleas(beacus i don't have enugh money to pay form them myself all the time if i could i would) she seid she dident want to go anywhere i sed ill run in and get them she started screeming at me i seid im sorry she seid thats not goodenuf i went and worked out 45 mins later she called me down and started arguing and i seid im sorry and she seid she needed to study then started crying and left. i went up stairs and since she never treats my siblings like this i was mad i called her and appoljized then she seid im the last persion she wants to talk to(in all of this she cussed at me alot and the worst thing i seid was danget) when she was gone i broke my door my wall and some wooden pole and now my fist is bleeding. shes still gone what should i do when she gets back(btw this happens all the time minus the me breaking stuf part,a weekagoo she told me i could not live at hear house this summer cuz i dident leav her any hot water)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talk to a school counselor, your mother is emotionally abusive.