Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My mom always puts me down. We argue all the time.?

Im 14. Im not perfect. Me and my mom argue all the time. She always has to make comments about my weight. & When i go out with my boyfriend she always tries to make me feel bad. She starts telling me stuff like "You only have 2 hours. I got other things to do." & When i get home she says "I wonder what yall did at the movies." . & When i go to the park with my boyfriend she always says "You and your boyfriend better not go anywhere else and leave the kids." ALOT of my teachers have told me its jealousy. But i dont think so. & Every year before school stars she never has money for me. It makes me cry all the time when i think of how ugly her attitude is with me. She ALWAYS makes me do what ever she doesn't feel like doing. Like cleaning up the kitchen. & Washing all the dishes. Since i have to help her in order to go out with my boyfriend i get up every day & clean the kitchen. & i clean it pretty good. She's very ungrateful. When i get done cleaning the next day she tells me the kitchen looks the same. & That i never help out. I have a brother he's 13. She never makes him do anything. He just lays around and watches Tv. He has gotten caught doing weed before & they forgave him. When i got caught with a lighter a year ago she made a big deal out of it. She still throws it in my face now in day.
    I have tried gettin my friends to call CPS on her but no. They are not old enough. Im just fed up. I think of killing myself sometimes. But i dont kno. I just cant wait till i turn 17 to get out of this house. & When i tell her i want to get a job when i turn 15 to start saving up for when i turn 18. She tells me im crazy. Im not gonna be able to do any of that. She under estimates me all the time. I also have a very personal health problem. She always throws it in my face. HELP ME PLEASE! Give me advice.

& When ever i try to talk to her she always tells me she doesnt have time for me. & My drama. :'( Im in tears right now. & my step dad has no control. FML.

Unregistered
    My mom does the exact same stuff to me it's not even funny how similar our lives are. I don't know what to do anymore either I feel like the more you push me away now effects if I'm going to be there for her when she needs me. I'm so tired of it.