Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my mom always complains about my hair when i shave my hair. what should i do?

today i just shaved my hair, she complains me about it ,, and she keeps telling me that don't cut the hair too short like that, she wants me to leave some of my hair above my forehead or center of my head. but i don't want to have long hair because if my hair grows out it looks very unattractive and it doesn't look clean, so i like to shave my hair but not completely bald. and my mom telling me shaving hair represents low level and disrespect, is that true? i don't believe that and i am frustrated about her complain about my hair, and she telling me that i look gangster or thug and bad guy if i shave my head. but i like my shaved hair than having some hair. by the way i am not bald, so what should i do with my mom, any advice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell her that its just hair and it grows back. that it is your choice because you are obviously old enough to make the choice to shave it yourself
    its sad that she is stereotyping you as you are her son....
    tell her that it makes you upset, and to leave you alone about it, and there are worse things that you could be doing rather then keeping your hair short.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know lots of nice guys that shave their heads ive never heard of what your moms is saying in my life lol...shes prob saying that just cause she doesnt like it:P shaving your hair is fine espically if your comforable and happy with it!