Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My mom is acting crazy and screaming at me? Help? ?

Okay so its like 1am and my mom was like screaming and acting all crazy toward me before because i aksed my 7 year old niece today what time she was gonna leave my house and she responded to me 'why are you asking, you want me to leave?' and then I told her no of course. My mom heard the whole convo. I only asked my niece this because I was curious and I wanted to know when she was gonna go home, and my mom is all mad at me because she thinks I only asked my niece this because I wanted her to leave! My mom is now saying stuff like 'Dont say things to people they dont want to hear' and 'I cant believe I raised such an idiot'. My mom is starting to really annoy me. Im only 14 so I dont know what to say to my mom so yeah. What should I tell her? I already told her that I was only curious and stuff but she is still yelling at me. I just want to be left alone in my room but all I keep hearing is my mom talking and acting crazy about this whole thing, so please help me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try telling your mom that in the future you will be more careful with what you say. Your not going to win this battle. So take the heat get it over with and move on.