Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My husband started fight over another woman whom he know prior to marriage

and than complain about me to them.? The lady is his friend's wife with whom he was living on sharing immediately before marriage. The lady is cunning and always try to gain my husbands attention. Even he also notice her. He didn't move out of their home until i had fight with them. But still being his friend they keep on visiting us. And now this lady really tried to insult me in front of all his friends. When i talk to my hubby, he blamed me of being narrow minded. And tried to insult me about other things also. Than he told the lady and his friend about what i said. I feel so mean, humiliated. That part ends my love for my husband just within 4 months of marriage. Now he is hardly nice to me after that. He never ever said anything good about me. I cant find if he love me. What should i do. I am thinking about divorce. Is it right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first seek spiritual [biblical] counseling, don't give up, he needs to learn respect for you as his wife.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your husband is being mentally abusive to you. I hope there are no children involved.... in my opinion you made a big mistake.