my husband was married to his ex wife for 15 years and they now have a 14 year old daughter together. during the time of marriage when the child was born she went to the courts and put a child support order out on my husband while she was still married to him, living in the same house and he was raising her 5 kids by 5 different fathers not to include the daughter he had with her. after 15 years he divorced her for cheating on him with woman and men and 8 years later he meet and married me. she was getting $250 for child support while being married to him. after the divorce his job took a huge pay cut, she only got $90 a week. his wages did not change and because he would not give her more money to take care of kids that are not his she went to the courts again to get another raise on him. now she gets $114 a week. my husband is upset about that! how did she get that tiny raise if his wages did not change? i told him to forget about it, it not like were are going hungry!!!
i would like to also add that for her being spiteful enough to go and get a raise on him for kids that are not his she has to pay $200 for every doctor visit she takes his 14 year old daughter to. she should have left the situation alone. before she went down there he was paying all the doctor bills now she has to pay more than half. what a stupid thing to do! why would you go to the courts when your earning are more or equal to your child's father and ask for more money in child support? that what people get for being greedy!
he is not paying child support for her kids by someone else! she just wants extra money from him period to take care of her grown up kids living in her house! this is not about his 14 year old daugher! its about her kids!

her kids age from 18 to 30 they are not little kids. they treat him like crap even when he was helping her raise them and they still treat him like "the other guy" they never saw him as being their father and i know this for a fact because the 18 year old told me last week when i was helping her fill out her financial aid form for college. her mother would not help her so i did. she said that becasue she was mad at my husband for not giving her money to pay for her prom. it dosent matter if he was there or not, those kids dont respect him and they all know there fathers and stay in contact them. my husband is not responsibly for paying a fucking thing when it comes to the kids who are not his.