Im 17....So today i took my girlfriend out to see inception (movie). During the car ride she texts this kid (3/4 years older than us) in the car ride there, before the movie (during the previews), after the movie in the car, and then when we get to my house to get her car for her to drive home, i give her a kiss, say bye, walk to my door, and through the window she's in the car to text, yet AGAIN before leaving my house. It's a guy to top it off. He comments on her fb wall like crazy, i swear if anyone were to see the comments posted from this kid you'd think in a heartbeat that he has a thing for her, most definitely. Ok so anyways, ive talked about her relationship with him before with her and she just says they're really close friends, but one time, when they were hanging out she told him that she had smoked weed, and he flipped out and slipped saying, "what?!? i can't date a girl...i mean be friends with a girl that smokes!!!" this was a while back but still... anyways, what should i say?? i really hate seeing my girlfriend talk to other guys, especially this one because i swear on my life, from my perspective (never meeting him) on facebook, this kid likes her, and it's fucked up. what should i do? She has this problem that most girls have where she cannot get a hint when a guy is being just "nice" or just wanting to get with her.

Though, i've had a problem where wheneverr i see a guy asking her to hangout, even with a group, i get so frustrated.

Even when i see people that have hit on her (via fb) before our relationship i get pissed off, is that normal? What can i do? i don't want to sit back and let this happen, but i don't want her to feel like im being controlling if i talk to her about it. grrr!