Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My dog won't stop whining!?

I have an 8 month old Cockapoo and she's never whined like this before. It doesn't sound like she's being hurt or anything, but it's just really REALLY annoying. She usually stops when we let her outside. The last time we had a problem with her crying was at night when she was about 2 or 3 months old. She is confined in a small room with the other dog. I think she does it just because she's bored and wants to get out. How can I stop the whining and keep her occupied?I already have some toys in there but neither one of the dogs plays with them. I would let them out of their room but she gets excited and pees so she has to be in that room, and I would keep her outside longer but if we leave her outside for too long she gets through the gate. Please help! I don't want my dog to be bored all the time but I want to stop the crying!

@pennysgrand What don't you understand about "I would let them out of their room but she gets excited and pees so she has to be in that room" ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Play with her and stop locking both of your dogs in a room. Are they pets or prisoners!?!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your a shit dog owner. Don't lock your dogs up like prisoners and expect them not to complain. Let them sleep on your bed or something.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You probably need to take more time with your dogs and that might mean training her to pee outside. If you don't understand how to train your dog then you could let a trainer work with her.