My 18 month old German Shepherd, female, not spayed, acts strange with almost any stuffed toy.
This has only happened once when she was under a year, and I thought it was because, the toy smelled like another dog... Because the toy had belonged to my Border Collie before he died. So, I threw it away and it never happened again... but then a week ago, she had one of my webkinz that my border collie had also played with and... destroyed. She would pick it up, and look at my bed, and drop it, and get on the bed. Then look at the toy and start whining.
She then picked it up and brought it on the bed, she'd lie there and clean it, like it were a puppy, all while whining.

I washed it and it's now no longer in the room.
But she's found another plush toy, which is against the wall and my bed, and she whines, trying to get it.

She's very protective over it, and growls at the other dogs, in fact, she attacked my dad's Lab while we were outside, and she was tied up, while I had the first stuffed toy she liked so much.

She isnt spayed, and I won't spay her because she does have papers, she's never been bred before either.. I just want to know why she acts like this?
Quite frankly, I didn't ask for input on spaying my dog, or why I won't get my dog spayed, as that is none of your business. You don't know anything about my dog, other than the fact, she has papers, is 18 months old, and isn't spayed.

She's quite a fine looking German Shepherd, and I do intend on breeding her after she is two, and we find a nice stud dog, who is also registered.

It's not your business if someone spays or neuters their dogs, as the key words are "Their dogs" not "Your dogs" I asked a question as to WHY my dog was acting like this, not how to stop it.

Thank you.
Not only is she a fine German Shepherd, she's got a great temperament, she's a Human-Submissive, friendly dog, but when I'm alone, she's the perfect guard dog.
Also, you can't assume I am a child, even though I do live with my parents.