wrong with him? My dog is a 6 month old half Red nose Pit Bull and half Great Bull Mastiff. He whines a lot when I bring him in, take him out side, feed him, pet him, play with him, and even when I am not around him. He doesn't do it all the time either. He makes strange squealing noises and when I go to comfort him he will put his mouth over my hand and will play bite me. I do not think he wants attention, but at the same time I know he is not in pain. He does pant a lot very loud like someone is snoring, but I think he may just be big and hot because I do live in Texas. It just seems like nothing I do satisfies him. He whines off and on for about 2 to 5 minutes, and seems to be content after that. Today another dog came to our fence and I thought he was going to have a heart attack he was squealing so much. Also one last thing we have a cat that he likes to mess with that is about the same age as him, and he will prance around her and when she swats at him he will run away and squeal again then run back and play again. I don't know what his deal is maybe he is just a big baby? Does anyone have any ideas what his deal is? Thank you so much for your advice!