Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My daughter who is six and half years old complain for headache. She

complains almost every day.? She points with her finger to the place in her head where she feels the pain, but the place keep on changing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your daughter probably has migraine headaches. This probably has nothing to do with the recent illnesses. I suspect there may be a family history of this.

I would suggest discussing this further with your pediatrician. This is a diagnosis of exclusion, and generally one can exclude bad causes of headaches by a good exam and a good history. Usually studies such as CT scans don't need to be done, but I would reserve that decision for you and your doctor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know it sounds wierd but go to the opticians the same problem happened to me i got majour headaches because of too much squinting! if not see the gp

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get your daughters eyes checked asap.
    She could very well need glasses.

When I was around 9 no one really took my headaches seriously. Kids don't get headaches right? wrong!

I needed glasses. It was a very minor correction. Just -0.5 or something but wearing glasses changed everything.

Get her eyes checked. If that doesn't help and everything is normal, take her to the GP and make sure they take you seriously.