Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Johnna H

My daughter is complaining about a boy in her school who is smacking her

butt what should i do? My daughter is 11 years old in fifth grade should i report the boy

and also says that he does it to other girls

Downloads
    Uploads
    Talk to his parents first, if they won't do anything, then talk to the school. Nobody has the right to make your child feel uncomfortable.

Rachel J
    call the school and report it. if you don't he'll continue doing it to her and other girls. hes just being a typical boy and probably doesn't even realize that it is wrong or that it bothers your daughter. If you let the school know whats happening they can pull him aside and explain to him that it is inappropriate and wrong. And they can keep an I ON him and make sure it doesn't happen again.

rene
    Tell the teacher than go from there. That is unacceptable and your daughter needs to know that no one should touch her in any way !! Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would report him for this, but be aware this is not uncommon behavior for boys this age. They are walking hormones.Not saying its ok, but its not some rare thing either.

I recall a couple boys getting in trouble for playing "tune in tokoyo" with the girls the grade above us. Just total buttheads. That was many years ago.

In many ways the sexuality young people exhibit has changed, but smacking butts and grabbing boobs is not a new thing, sadly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes that it totally disrespectful to your child, and must end

nicki
    Many years ago when i was in fifth grade (i'm 27 now) there was a silly game with a silly rhyme that went like this:
    "criss cross applesauce gotta touch a girls butt" The boys played it for about a month and then it dissapeared like most games kids play. I am not downplaying this situation at all, if your daughter and other children are uncomfortable it should be reported and taken care of. This is a tine when kids are hitting puberty and becoming curious. This boy and his friends are probably over hormonal and it will stop. Just make sure you let your daughter know that by no means does she have to put up with it, Talk to her about standing up for herself and letting the teacher know right away when another student makes her uncomfortable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yep

FeatherHead
    Yes, report the boy...this needs to be stopped....

Danielle C
    Call his parents and get them to talk to the boy. If he continues to touch your daughter go to the principle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast