this is jsut my chuck e cheese rant
im currently an employee there
and i find the place to be crap for guest and workers
Let me start off with life at CEC for workers

i got hired at the same time as my 2 WHITE friends(Im black)
and oddly i always get the least hours
i could understand this if i was the worse worker of the 3 but i personally think im the best of us
im always on time
i always offer to stay and close and work more if they need more i help out even when im on break or off the clockim always friendly with everyone workers and guest
while my white friend has been known to give attitudes to workers and guest
they sent me home a day i was scheduled but let my white friend work who wasnt even scheduled
thats how my CEC life as a worker is UNFAIR!
as for life of guest at CEC
at my store i find the service to be crap
but it cant be helped
our General Manager is too cheap to have enough ppl work at the same time so often times will have one person doing 3 jobs
For example the person at Kid Check(greeter at the front) is usually responsible for keeping the floors and tiels clean helping out the prize counter cleaning salad bar
cleaning windows and beverage bar and helping guest
and there are always a shortage of cashiers one problem is they dont train everyone in cashier so well be stuck unable to help
and security for children
our sleek security system of a multi-million dollar corperation i:
invisible ink
red rope
and a shitty black light
they conveniantly place the black light on the ceiling in front of clear glass doors which let sunshine in so much that the blacklight is basically useless
i gaurantee half the time the workers guess ur numbers so trust me when i say ur child isnt exactly 100% safe
i mean really multi million dollar corperation and thats the best u can do inivisible ink red rope and a black light
my boss says we cant have steele doors or anything cuz it makes the enviorment seem less friendly
ok well lets
get some of thos half doors or sumthing something that makes it so only employees can let guest in and out
i can not to tell u how many times ive been at kid check busy letting guest in while some asshole with a party waiting to get out yells "fuck this just go"
and wut do u know they bum rush out and ignore u or push u away
if theres anything Chuck E Cheeses needs its a new Kid Check system

sure it might cost money but you cant put a price on a childs life.
At the very least a sign that says
"Please do not let yourself in or out"
fuck
As for tables and food!
Ok tables
tables will often be left dirty for quite some time
1.because workers arent sure if the party is still using the table
2.because we have no one to clean them
everyone is so busy doing their actual job cuz no one jsut has cleaning as a job its everyones part time responsibility
As for FOOD!
Personally i think the food is good.
none of our stuff is microwaved
and our pizza and dough is made fresh