posessed? Okay so I share a room with my younger sister and just last night I'd heard her mumbling in her sleep...pretty average. Then it seemed as if she was having a full on conversation...not that strange.
Then she started screaming!
She was crying and yelling for mom and I. "Shaye?" I asked. I'd read about night terrors before. I asked her if she could say my name she said it. I asked her if she could say please and she did so I knew she was awake.
She sat up in her bed and looked at me with tears in her eyes, her eyes didn't have visable irises any more, it was just large pupils. "Sammi I need you! I need you for my world!" she was reaching out to me "Sammi I want to live! I want to live!" she begged. I asked her what she meant.
Then she asked me if I had twenty dollars she said she'd needed some pants. I said I didn't. She asked me to buy her things, I said I couldn't and that she didn't need anything. She looked at me with anger and through clenched teeth said "I need EVERYTHING."
then she started crying for mom again and going on and on about "I want to live!" I asked her what was wrong and suddenly she snapped out of it. She was quiet and her pupils became smaller, I could see the blues of her eyes again and she said "I felt like I was going to fall out of my bed."
I didn't understand it but after that I spoke to her and she was responding and behaving normally.

She has had a fever for the past week but it hasn't been serious, my whole family's been sick lately. Please tell me what I should do I was so scared and no one's been able to tell me anything.

You think she was like posessed or something??