Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

my boyfriend and i argue about little things almost everyday. is there...

...something wrong with our relationship? for the first three and a half months of our relationship everything seemed perfect and we never fought. i thought i had found the love of my life and was always happy with him. we saw each other everyday too and didn't even get sick of each other. we're still young: he's going to be a freshman in college and i'm a senior in high school so it's not a relationship where were talking about getting married or anything, but we've been dating for 7 months now and I really think I love him. But it seems that almost everyday we get in an argument over something dumb; like him saying he'd only be gone for a little while and coming back to my house an hour and a half later and i end up getting mad at him. we always work it out within the day (usually within 30 min), and then we're fine, but I can tell it bothers him and it bothers me too. We have still have good times together but I feel like we aren't as happy as we used to be. It's usually me getting mad at something he does but then when i get annoyed he gets ticked that I'm getting ticked; it's like a vicious circle! Is there something wrong with our relationship? Are we really not meant to be together? What can I do to let the little things go and not get mad at him so easily? I could never see us breaking up though so I don't know what to do!

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's normal to fight and argue when you're in a relationship. I had been in several relationships by the time I understood what that meant.

The thing is, most relationships start out with a 'honeymoon' period where everything's great and you're both unbelievably happy. It's natural for this to end, and I think that it's because of this, and the fact that we don't want it to end, that fighting begins. It's not something that we do consciously but it's normal for resenting the other person because they're changing how they are and what they do, like they don't need to cuddle with you to watch a movie anymore, they don't need to talk to you on the phone all the time when you're not around, they don't kiss you as often as they used to. It's normal for these things to stop or slow down but it can put strain on a relationship.

Arguing happens in all relationships, even the ones where it seems like they're the perfect couple. They're either in the honeymoon stage, the fighting and arguing stage (just not in public), or the stage afterwards when you've learned to deal with each other. If you're going to last, you just need to make it past this stage by talking to each other about how the fights make you feel. It's best to talk about it when everything's going well and you aren't fighting at the moment.

Hope this helps...

Downloads
    Uploads
    nothing's wrong with your relationship. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years now and we argue about stupid things ALL THE TIME Sometimes arguing makes your relationship stronger: either you fight and fight and leave each other, OR you fight and then talk to each other about it to make things better. If you guys still want to stay with each other, try to talk and work things out. it's normal to get mad or get pissed when something goes wrong. you're both HUMAN, it's normal. if he's not doing something right that's making you mad, talk to him about it and try to resolve it together. remember that not everyone is perfect and can make mistakes. communication is KEY if you want to avoid arguments.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Before you ever loose your cool you need to evaluate your problem. Is it really worth fighting over?

Fights are good for relationships because they can make your relationship stronger. As you are resolving your issues instead of hiding them. But you shouldn't have to fight with one another to resolve your problems. You need to learn to compromise. You both need to learn when it's your turn to remain calm and understanding. Since you are the one to cause them, why don't you approach him maturely? Unless it's a very serious issue, you need to try and keep yourself together. It will take so much longer to solve your issues when you fight rather than being loving and trying to actually help each other.

The best advice I can give is before you ever talk to him, THINK about it. Try to put together your thoughts before you shoot random angry ones. You need to try your hardest to phrase what you have to say in a way that isn't going to upset him. I think it's a good idea to make sure that before you point fingers, you have evidence. You need to keep in mind that too many fights can drain people. You can't have fun if there's no love going on. Make sure that what is bothering you is really that big of an issue. Any time you try and talk to someone about an issue you have with them, even when you try and be calm, it can turn out ugly. So take that into consideration.

Not everything he does should upset you. Maybe you're just upsetting yourself. If you've thought about your situation, maybe you just need to take some time away from your boyfriend to calm down. If you love each other, the little issues will never be powerful enough to corrupt your relationship. So don't let them take over you.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: