...and then got flu like symptoms? my boyfriend injects heroin aswell as takes methadone, a little while ago he was complaining that he felt like he had pin's and needles and a numb feeling in his hands constantly, well today he said he had a really bad headache then a little bit later all of a sudden he was freezing cold and began to get the shivers, he also said his headache got worse, then he started to get sharp pain going down his spine.Then the shivers got worse, his hands still feeling numb and then he tried to settle down and try and get some sleep but his whole body then began to twitch. then out of nowhere the pains and twitching slowly but surely stopped but he was still left with the headache which then got worse. can any body tell me what may be wrong with him?? thanks

my boyfriend injects heroin aswell as takes methadone, a little while ago he was complaining that he felt like he had pin's and needles and a numb feeling in his hands constantly, well today he said he had a really bad headache then a little bit later all of a sudden he was freezing cold and began to get the shivers, he also said his headache got worse, then he started to get sharp pain going down his spine.Then the shivers got worse, his hands still feeling numb and then he tried to settle down and try and get some sleep but his whole body then began to twitch. then out of nowhere the pains and twitching slowly but surely stopped but he was still left with the headache which then got worse. can any body tell me what may be wrong with him?? thanks - forgot 2 mention he's not withdrawing or overdosing! and its not because off the herion its something else im begining to think he has an infection or something im not usre yet