Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my baby is stretching his legs out and screaming...what does this mean?

my baby is 4 weeks old. He has been stretching his legs are far as they will go and screaming his head off. I can't even move him he gets so stiff. what could this be?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be gas. Call the Dr's answering service. They will be able to help you faster than anyone here. Good luck and I hope the little one feels better

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could be gas. Call the Dr's answering service. They will be able to help you faster than anyone here. Good luck and I hope the little one feels better

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your baby probably has colic,aka gas...Hold him up on your shoulder and pat his behind kinda hard, and see if that helps. Sometimes putting them in there car seat and turning the dryer on and setting them on top of the dryer helps, as the vibration is what helps..Good luck..You might want to call your doctor and get some colic medicine..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Babies cry when something is the matter such as hunger, sleepiness, stomach ache, or perhaps loneliness. It sounds like he's stiffing up because he's got a stomach ache/gas pains. Just be patient and relax while soothing him with his stomach down on your legs. As he's laying across your lap gently pat his back. This should soothe his tummy or try him laying against your upper shoulder. What this is doing is applying gentle pressure to let out any gas bubbles or discomfort he has. Hope your little own feels better!