MY daughter will be 10 months old in a week and ever since she turned about four -five months old every time I leave the room and she is with her dad or every time her dad picks her up (when I'm holding her) she starts to scream! I know it's separation anxiety but she also cries when either of her grandfathers pick her up but never when my mom or my mother in law picks her up. Is it because they are women and that's what she is used to? Is it because it really is separation anxiety? I am a stay at home mom so when my husband comes home from work I jump at the chance to take even 10 minutes to my self for a shower but my husband gets frustrated when she screams for him... I am at my wits end... when will this stop???

When he holds her and she cries he tells me 'just go she has to get over this" which is true my problem comes in with him when he does not try to comfort her. He will just let her sit there and cry instead of trying to comfort her and let her know that daddy will be there for her. Am I wrong here should I just be ok with him letting her scream and not comforting her?