I have a 5 year old male Congo African Gray. I have had him since he was 5 months old. He loves to talk and play games. He also loves making loud noises. We live in an apartment and I'm worried he's going to get us evicted. He has also caused my 3 year old daughter to suffer from severe migraines. He has 2 different beeps he does that he does as loud as he possibly can before his voice breaks. It makes our eye balls sting. He has tons of toys interactive and chew. I give him lots of different varieties of food. He is in the living room with us and is usually on the back of the computer cage where either me or my husband usually is. When we go out of the room we play a game of peek a boo which he loves. I go in another room to fold laundrey or whatever and he says in a sing song voice "wheres Mommy" I say "here I am" popping my head out of the door. The screaming has recently been even when we are in the room with him. I give him wads of paper to tear up. He just makes these noises over and over again. We even tried walking out of the room wherever he makes the sound. My husband, daughter, and I will stand up without saying a word or looking at him and walk out of the room until he quiets. Now He does it just to see us get up and down. Please help. He is like my child I don't want to have to decide between going homeless and keeping him. Oh, I have also tried a squirt bottle and it just makes him excited. He starts making water droplet sounds and screeching for more. We try covering him up and he is entertained for a small amount of time while he shreds the cover until there are holes big enough to see through. Once he had that full of hole we started putting him on the curtain rod in the bathroom with the door closed. I thought if he was in the dark he would go to sleep, but instead he talks happily to himself until he gets bored and then starts that high pitched beep again. We let his wings grow out so he can fly around the house freely. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Sorry about all the grammar issues. he's doing it right now and I can hardly think.