Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Teri

My 7 month old baby wakes up in the middle of the night screaming and won't go...

...back to sleep, idk what to do? The past few nights, my 7 month old daughter has woke up normally between 12 and 12:30am screaming like someone is hurting her or she's having a bad dream. She won't stop crying until I pick her up and she is being held upright. I can't just let her lay there and cry because she'll wake her twin sister up, and she acts like something is really wrong. Last night when I tried to get her to calm down and go back to sleep, she wouldn't so I gave her a bottle thinking she maybe hungry. She only drank part of it and kept crying. Then I gave her orajel cuz I know she's teething, and she kept crying. Finally about an hour later, she went back to sleep. Tonight, when she woke up, I gave her orajel, changed her diaper, gave her gas drops, and teething tablets, but she still wouldn't go back to sleep or quit crying. I don't know what to do or what could be wrong. Please help!!!!!

Also, she has been sleeping through the night without waking up since she was 4 months old. She just started this.

Leonne C
    my 8 month lod daughter has been doing the same thing and i do exactly the same thing and sit her upright and put a lamp on,at the moment shes teething i thought she was having bad dreams to but relized she was cuting 4 teeth at once