...whining and hardly stand up.? Its being about 8 hours since, it now moves better but still dizzy and whining. Also 10 min after I gave her a couple of drops of milk with chocolate and did wake her up a little. Then after 30 min I gave her some drops of soda. Now I went to check her and she was out of the house with the other puppy. The other puppy was walking and running and she was just barely standing up. Brought her in the house again and gave her a drop of tylenol, but no I try to gave her another drop, and I heard a sound on her chest so i turn her upside down and she vomited the soda and what ever I gave her of tylenol. She did quit whining or at least she does it softer. She doesn't move much and still breathing heavily, not as heavy as she did but... The eyes are too dark to see if she has her pupils dilated; at least both eyes seem the same size. There is no bump or any easy visible fracture. I do think she has a brain swell. I have no possible way to contact a vet, please help...

Sorry if I cause you anger; but, first of all I will appreciate, like some of you did, to make comments that would help. We are far away from getting any help, very far! I was left by a friend and found out about the problem, my wife did everything she could and told me what happened. I'm responsible for the baby's Paracetamol (not Tylenol). What happened was an accident, my 5 year old boy, put the puppy over a low bed, and when he turned around the puppy felt. I did get angry when my wife told me; but, I didn't yell at him or ... I just ask him to never carry them again, at least at these early stages. So, I'm sad for what happened to the puppy, and I thank god it didn't happened to my son. I wouldn't be able to do a thing in such a case, NO CELL OR REGULAR PHONE, NO NEIGHBORS, NO... Well, I just hope anybody gets on a similar situation, when all you have is hope... Sorry again and thanks for all of you that helped.