Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds as if it may be "Brewster McCloud." It featured Bud Cort as the troubled young man who was trying to fly around the inside of the Houston Astrodome. I don't recall Robbie Benson being in it, but it's been years since I've seen it. It was out sometime in the early 70's. I only saw it on video.

Downloads
    Uploads

Movie scene help - screaming flying guy?

There is a movie I remember watching when I was younger that I can't seem to remember. I'd say it's anywhere from late 60's to early 80's. Either the very end or the very beginning is a scene where a man is trying out some feathered flying contraption inside a ring (like an arena/horse show style ring) The guy is young, and screaming as he's flying, excited at first, the completely panicked and blood curdling screams when he can't figure out how to land and I believe subsequently crashes and dies or gets severely injured. I want to say Robbie Benson was in the movie...but I could be confusing two different movies. Any ideas??? I don't remember anything else from the movie (plot or actor wise) just this one scene that has stuck with me for years.