My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over a month, and things are PERFECT. No issues between us. He's my knight in shining armor thus far: he's defended my reputation to those who think I gave my virginity to my previous boyfriend (I did not -- I am abstinent of premarital sex). However, this morning, something happened, and I am so upset about it I am shaking. A so-called "friend" of mine, who I had told something about my previous boyfriend and I (in this case, he had physically forced me to wrestle with him, and got an erection as a result; we were both COMPLETELY clothed, and it was against my will -- nothing happened except for his erection) to a guy (for all intensive purposes, Guy 1) who has feelings for me. I am friends with Guy 1, but I cannot think of him romantically, and therefore I told him something like 1-2 months ago that we cannot be a couple, but we can be friends. In any case, Guy 1 admitted to me recently that he still has strong feelings for me, but I rejected him again by saying that I could not date him, not only because I was happy with my current boyfriend, but that I simply CANNOT think of him like that. This morning, after my "friend" told Guy 1 that "I had wrestled with my ex and he got an erection", he came over to where my boyfriend and I were sitting, and asked me, out loud, without pulling me to the side, "so hey, your friend told me that you and your ex wrestled, and.." at that point, I delivered a swift series of kicks to his shins and groin (I was sitting on a table, and he was standing in front of me, so it was easy). I took him to the side, asked him what he was talking about, and told him NEVER to speak of it again. I didn't say anything to my boyfriend, except that I would explain it to him later. So after that, my boyfriend, while walking me to my class, asked me about it, and when I told him that my "friend" and Guy 1 had taken that COMPLETELY out of context and he responded by saying something to the effect of, "it sounds like what I've been defending you to people about". I tried to reassure him that I am 100% virgin, and I told him again that I'd tell him when there wasn't an audience. I am SO angry with my so-called "friend".. I am shaking. I NEVER cuss and I just said the "f" word to a good friend who is trying to advise me.. I don't know what I am going to do when I see this so-called "friend" at lunch.. all I know is that I am going to explode in her face. She betrayed my trust, and as a result, not only has my recovering reputation taken a blow, but issues have arisen between my completely amazing boyfriend and I (who is completely understanding, just confused and wondering as to what Guy 1 was saying -- he's probably hoping that he hasn't been defending a whore to everyone in school) and between Guy 1 and I.

What would you do ?