Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

MEN\BOYS -Would you complain/feel uncomfortable if a guy took his daughter/little

sister into your locker room? It happened in the reverse over the summer when at the pool some moms brought little boys or big sisters babysitting little brothers brought them. The girls seemed to understand, but there was some talk it would be different in the guys' case, would it be uncomfortable for you to change and shower normally?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in Canada in a steam house. A guy had his daughter in the changing room. She was a 10 or 11 and her eyes were all big. So I look down the room and realize there were about 40 guys naked and changing at the same time. HAHAHAHAHHA I was like OK THEN.

Downloads
    Uploads
    nobody would really care. we see each other like that so if we were to think if someone saw us like that it would be no big dealeo

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bring opposite sex children into restrooms/locker rooms is fine as long as the children are still in diapers. After that, it is entirely inappropriate. It violates the privacy of the other patrons, and isn't appropriate for the children either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    depends how old she is but yea even at a young age it's inappropriate unless she's a baby

Downloads
    Uploads
    what exactly do you propose they do with them? leave a 4 or 5 year old unattended outside? I was once at a rest stop in the restroom when a single dad brought his daughter into the restroom so he could use the facilities he covered her eyes, put her in a stall and told her to not open the door until he came back for her. it would not have been safe for him to leave the child in the parking lot alone.