I use to post on this board almost daily,but stopped because of the racism and stupidity that goes along with it.I randomly go here to check out any interesting post and see the ones about Mayweathers rant.What he said doesn't suprise or infuriate me one bit.I know Mayweather isn't the devil,he gives to charity when he has no obligation to,but I also know when hes not fighting his mouth is his weapon of choice.The main reason it doesn't bother me is because im not suprised.To some men money is equivalent to sucess.I personally think there are more thing to aspire to then obtaining money,obviously it is very important to Floyd "Money" Mayweather.He knows someone hating him is the same as having someone like him,he wants you in that seat either way.Hate speech strikes a nerve with me,but when I see that 70% of people don't think people have the right to build a mosque near ground zero how can I sit hear and get up in arms about one boxer and his stupid big mouth.I also think many on this forum feel it is alright to gay bash and then stand tall and proud when it comes to speaking up about Mayweathers antics.I understand your feeling,but hate that type of hypocritical attitude.Am I the only one who isn't affected by Mayweathers words,am I crazy for not expecting better of him?
@the Prodigy,were in here do I try to justify him or his actions?Also you blocked me for speaking out against you yet answer my question?
@onivelm-He may very well be racist,my question is what makes people think Mayweather is bound by moral codes?Where is the line between in an out of ring attitude?Why do we as a society allow sports figures to have such a strong hold on us?
@the prodigy-if not why couldn't I view your last question?

@The Prodigy-you simply unblocked me to save face.
@Floyd Coward-do you hear yourself?You sound 100% racist yourself.