Ok so my parents own their own business, and it's not doing too well right now. It's my Dad's dream but he has another job so my mom is stuck working at it during the day. Then my Dad gets home around 6 and works the business until like 3 a.m... As for my mom, she starts working in the business about 9 and is usually still there for a while once my Dad gets home. Once home, she usually goes right to sleep. and since my dad works so much I rarely see him. My mom hates working the business I can tell, but since it's not doing to good she's afraid to get another job. My parents fight all the time b/c of money and they never seem truly happy as a married couple, I've overheard them talking about a divorce too, I can tell they're not happy at all. I've grown to hate my Dad for getting our family into this mess just b/c of his dream. I want to spend time with my family more, I worry that they work to much, that they stress to much, I'm worried that this business is tearing my family apart...I don't know what to do, I don't even know if there's anything I can do??