Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let me vent. Gimme your advice please? Long Story...?

So I'm 17, 18 in about a month. My best friend Joey just turns 18 tomorrow. Anyways, his brother David is 16, turning 17 soon. I like him... His name is David. We started hanging out for the first time in over a year, and now we hang out more than I do with joey. He always play games and stuff with each other. We kinda txt a lot about stuff that is pointless. Anyways, idk... Joeys birthday party yesterday was interesting. Everyone slept downstairs, but me and David slept in his bed upstairs in his room. And we kinda layed in his bed and talked till like, 1am... About pointless things. I wanted to just kiss him or cuddle with him, but I cant... What if he isn't gay or bi. I feel like he is, but then he talks about girls, but so do I since I'm bi... So idk. I just wanna be with him so bad, it's not a crush. He just makes me happy. And If I ask and he says no? My best friend and everyone will find out. We all live on the same street. So I wanna ask but I cant take the risk... Joey knows I'm bi, but he doesn't know I like his brother... Lol, I highly doubt he's ok with that. Idk, I just wanna cry. I can sleep next to him, watch him lay next to me in boxers with his 6pack and toned body, and just lay down and look at me while I am just at a loss of words... I can't even move when I see his smile... I don't know what to do... Ask him or let him go? I just don't know if I can do either =/ (I'm crying like a douche)

I told joey about a year ago, and idk if he told his brother. I dont like talking about it with him. I just wanted him to know. I dont think he has... None of my friends know. But idk if he told his bro. But yeah... Sleepin together in boxers deff. is bad for me... =/

Downloads
    Uploads
    O.K. one moment, please. Stop crying and back up. How does Joey know that you are bi? Did you tell him? Did he believe you? Or is this one of those things that someone is supposed to somehow know without you actually telling anybody? Did Joey by any chance tell David...they are brothers after all...

I think you need to talk to Joey, but not to get permission to ask his brother out, but to find out if Joey told someone. Cause if he hasn't told David, then you need to assume that David is straight and because you are attracted to him and want to remain under cover, the thing you have to stop doing is sleeping in the same bed with David. You'll go nuts if you do that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You got it bad young man.

That is one serious crush.

I think you have to question the long term possibilities before you go for it.

If you are in this for a quick fix then walk away,

You will know how bad you want this if you give yourself a little time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol that's really cute, and I think this story made my night(:

If you don't ask him, you'll never know what could have been. You could ask Joey if his brother's bi or not, just bring it up casually in conversation. Or you could text Dave directly and ask him if he's bi. Chances are he won't tell anyone, since he would have no reason to, and you guys text about random things anyways. Good luck broha(:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ait a little longer i would say and trust me u have a crush

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would tell joey first... and then ask david out... t