I'll just get right to the point. See I went out with this guy(twice) we broke up twice. I completely got over him (well almost completely) but now we are just close friends. And idk I can't tell if he still likes me. Becuz well see he says stuff like babe and he calls me baby over the phone when i talk to him and i get mad when he does so yeah. But he is also going to different high school. But this summer we're going to be talking on the phone alot! he asked me out and then i dumbly said yes but then like an hour after he asked me out he said that he didn't remember the last hour and a half so he didn't remember asking me out so yeah. Umm then later like the next day he called me and he greets me by saying "hey baby what's up?" he was being serious. I love him, i really do but as a friend i'm trying really hard no to love him more than a friend. And its had because we talk everyday! So what do i do?

Did i mention that he gets mad and says he wants to kill any guy I ever talk about. And i get jealous when ever he has a girl come over to his house, but I thought I didn't like him anymore. Plus I'm not his type because he expects Ghetto Malibu Barbie and I'm a Punk Rocker Suburban Cabbage Patch Doll! Why do I feel like this.