So I have this problem where when I am attracted to a guy, I tend to change myself for him, like so that he likes me better and stuff. I heard a lot of girls have this but I think my case is a lot worse because when I change myself, these changes stay with me after a while (even after I've stopped liking a certain guy) and I end up so use to them that it becomes part of me and I don't feel like I'm "not being myself" anymore. Like ok, so awhile ago I entered high school, and I used to be this Innocent little girly-girl who liked to hang out with my bffs and what not. So I'm at high school, and after half the school year goes by I meet this guy that I've only seen in the hallways, but I didn't find him that attractive before, like I thought he was cute, but he was obviously not my type. So I meet this guy, and we probably have nothing in common, but I somehow slowly start liking him. And then it kept getting worse because I started getting obsessed with him and like it was madness, I am so ashamed of this story. It was probably the most I've ever loved a guy, legit. So I started changing myself like, a lot. My clothes started getting in darker colours instead of pink. I started using eyeliner, I even changed my taste in music. Music that I absolutely hated before, now I loved. Because I loved this guy so much. Now, let's say a few years have passed and I regret liking him now and stuff, because now I found out that he really isn't the guy for me, but I don't regret making those changes for some reason. All those things that I made change to are now a part of me and who I am, and I wouldn't go back to being "girly" ever again. I keep liking new guys though, and I keep making changes, smaller ones then in the case that I just wrote about, but they're still changes. And I'm not being myself, I guess. But then the problem is that technically I am being myself because when I make these changes for these guys, they instantly become a part of me, like it's so easy for me to make them. That's the problem here, that I can change for someone so easily, it's not difficult for me, that's what I'm saying. But I'm always saying to people that I want a guy to like me for who I am and not someone I'm not. I don't really know what to do, this is kind of embaracing. Feel free to share your opinion or rant about your love life here too, I'll read.