Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just need to VENT :3 10 points for best feedback.?

A year ago, I came into highschool with the BEST of friends (4/7 went to the same school as me, 2 of them was very very close to me) The 2 best friends eventually found other friends and the impact of this has left me depressed. It's hard struggling through school with the loss of your friends (and seeing them everyday pains me) marks your parents don't approve of, having a brother that hates you a lot and so much more. Life is just horrible and I've lived through this for a year now. It's summer, a month into it, I haven't hung out with any "friends" and sometimes I go weeks for not going outside. I have no life... I do the same thing everyday, wake up, go on the computer, go on some games and repeat the same thing. As much I want my life back, I know I won`t have it ever again. I`m sorry... I don`t have a best friend to tell this too, even if I did, they wouldn`t listen. Too much for a 15 year old girl

btw; idk where this goes.... ._. sorry.
    Ahh, no they were great friends...

Just, one of them does weed now.

and she talked to me a few weeks ago
    (first time in like 7 months, just to ask me if I do it) and my other friend talked to me yesterday for the first time in a month.. maybe you guys are right :/

Downloads
    Uploads
    It sound just like me...im 15 also and going into 10th grade. I deal with drama in and outside of school. One day my friend loves me then the next she says she hate me >.> so i understand for the most part >.> Not sure if youd be interested but you can reach me here, my [email protected]. Best of luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As weather- there are sunny daysand sometimes overcast sky, you will get your happy days back, don't worry!
    Good luck sweety..

Downloads
    Uploads
    you're only looking on the bad side, look on the good side and brighten up. you can go hang out with some friends and go meet new people or talk to your old "friends" and tell them you want to be friends again. it's too weird being the awkward one, you'll end up being socially weird and you just need to go meet new people. do you have some type of social gathering once a week in your town? we have this thing called alive@5 it's where everyone in town goes to the park and they sell burgers and hotdogs and whatnot and a band is playing music. things like that is how you meet new people!

just don't be so grouchy about it, this is how my life is EXACTLY.. but if you ignore your brother, or just be nice to him and be funny haha that's what i do he likes me, and don't whine people hate whiners! go and meet new people, there's a saying that says "make new friends but keep the old. one is silver and the other is gold."

keep your old friends. unless you really don't like them at all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like they aren't very good friends. if they aren't your friends now, they weren't your friends then. try doing activities independently. you will meet new friends. go for a walk, bike ride, roller skating, etc. anything to get u out of the house

Downloads
    Uploads
    i feel really sorry for you

I think everyone needs friends in life, maybe you should try to have a private word with you old friends and ask them why they left you, if not I know its hard but try and make new friends whether that's at school or else wear, maybe try and strike up a conversation with someone at school it could turn into a friendship and introduce you to loads of people. Joining clubs is also a good way too even though it sounds like a cliché, you will be around people who share the same interests as you and therefore have more common grounds to go on for a friendship.

good luck, things will get better

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe volunteer at your local animal shelter or at a hospital.... just don't get too depressed. It is hard being a teenager but NOTHING is worth getting too depressed over.

You are just in a slump. Some famous person said, "if you don't like how your life is going, change yourself." So find something that you like to do and the rest will just happen!

Good luck and hang in there!