Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

It's only Monday and I need to vent; tell me your grip of?

the day...maybe if we grip now the rest of the week will be better.....

I was listening to the news while I had my morning coffee and the drama of the swine flu came on, again!
    (the cable news is as bad as regular news - there are more people that have a common cold than this flu).

Does anyone know of any breaking news that will stimulate our minds?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Breaking new is my home is that my son cut the tip of his finger off and needs surgery. I haven't thought about the economy or swine flu not once since then. I'm just trying to kill time now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i heard there is going to be a new set of software that allows parents to look at their children's myspaces information and messages and all that.. i mean im all for safety and all that but doesnt that mess with the right to privacy and all that?? or are minors different.. && the software they want parents to download could be downloaded anywhere what happens when people start getting other people's passwords and information??

I also think that all the parents who complain about their children using myspace and facebook and etc. should get a grip!!! it is up to you as a parents to monitor what your children are doing. it is not up to the makers of myspace and facebook.