Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its funny how Atheist like to argue about God but are afraid to say...

...something to God directly at his face? I know atheist gonna think "But how could we say something to him if he aints realzz?"

Well thats why you gotta look for him. Stop trying to make up excuses about he aing real and all that.
    We alll know that you guys are just too lazy to litterally look for him and are afraid that he might pound you if you say something to him directly.

Yea Yea Yea... Just pick up the bible you lazy bums. and find God, and after you find God then well see if you really have the balls to say he doesnt exist
    See again!! making up excuses, but where is he?'' find him yourself dammit

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've read the Bible and the Quran, and I haven't found him yet. The closest I can find is the natural world, e.g. Biology and Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been told by Christians on these pages that "God" does not HAVE a face, or at LEAST they say that He is so big that He "fills the universe." I am a confused atheist because I cannot envision such a contradictory concept of God. Perhaps you can be helpful by telling me EXACTLY what God looks like, because you seem to be so familiar with Him.

Junior Member GazooforPrezident's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    100,000 sperm and you were the fastest...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure. That would be a sane scene right? Talking alone?

Downloads
    Uploads
    i believe in god and i could care less if others dont, its their opinions. You shouldnt care either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How utterly stupid when there is no such thing!

Academia states that in the absence of proof of the existence of something it must be deemed not to exist until verifiable proof is found - thus god is held not to exist pending some sort of verifiable evidence.

The bible is what is called "Faction" A fictional story set in a factual time and place. Thus the time, place and real historical characters are all correct but the fictional characters and stories are not!

There is not one single mention of Jesus in the entire Roman record - that is right - not one! At the same time as he was supposed to have been around there were a number of Jews claiming to be the messiah - all of whom are well recorded!

There is not a single contemporary record from any source and even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

He was supposed to have been a huge problem to the Romans and produced wonderful miracles but still not one contemporary record?

Even the bible mentions of him like all other references were not written until many years after his supposed death!

Pilate is recorded in the Roman record as a somewhat lack luster man but no mention of a Jesus, a trial or crucifixion that would surely have been used to make him look brighter!

At best he was an amalgam of those others but almost certainly never existed!

The Roman Emperor Constantine produced the bible and he was a pagan not god! He took the Jewish religion and basing it on the Mithras religion, organized it into Christianity and then into the Holly Roman Catholic Church!! Not in Israel or any of the countries of supposed origin but entirely ITALIAN!

Not one word of it is contemporary with the period and was not written until several hundred years after the period the story is set in!! How did the apostles write their books more than a hundred years after they would have been dead?

What a wonder full disinformation and deception campaign he waged against his Jewish enemies by turning them into his invented Christianity - so good in fact that Christians are still following the deception to this day!

The first person to provide a shred of verifiable evidence for God will become world famous and mega rich!! Ain't happened yet and it never will!

So how does this primitive belief survive? The answer is simple and very down to Earth

Acceptance of a supernatural claim tends to promote cooperative social relationships. This communication demonstrates a willingness to accept, without skepticism, the influence of the speaker in a way similar to a child's acceptance of the influence of a parent. By encouraging this kind of behavior where the most intense social relationships occur it facilitates the lack of skepticism and deters more open minded thinking.

They are christian, Muslim or the other religions depending where they were born simply because they were indoctrinated by their parents as very young children. They will go on to indoctrinate their own children and those will go on to indoctrinate their grandchildren!

Atheists have the intellect to see through the conditioning and escape into the real world!

Agnostics have the intellect to see through the conditioning but lack the courage to throw of the conditioning entirely.

Sadly Christians are still held firmly prisoner by the self perpetuating brainwashing!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why am I looking for him? Shouldn't he be pursuing me if he loves me?

Btw, where do I look?

EDITED: Lol, you're funny. I've read the entire bible, that's why I'm an atheist dude. Reading a book doesn't reveal the existence of a person, it just tells a story. Wow, you sound brainwashed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I regularly discuss politics with God.
    God likes to talk about food more though.
    That is why I always put a sandwich and a glass of milk beside the Ouija Board for Him when we talk.
    Of course He always forgets to eat so I have to eat it for Him, usually just after He gets done talking about food.

Junior Member LIQUIDCOKESNORTER's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what make u say that??

if i ever meet jesus i wll have no problem at all saying [directly to his face and pointing at him]

"jesus u're a c_nt"

same thing if i ever meet god...

think logicly for a minute [if u can]... what created god?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast