So I will admit (because I am a Democrat, thus more willing to admit flaws rather than being narrow-minded and stubborn) that BOTH the Democrats AND the Republicans have been crying and whining about the POLITICKING going on.

The Repubs are trying to use the "smears" the Democrats are using against Sarah Palin to make our candidate seem illegitimate--impossible. Do you have no other grounds to stand on?

Can we all admit that the smear game has gone on both ways? Repubs have referred to my candidate by using terrorist nicknames, racial slurs, and judging his Christianity.

So I guess what I'm getting at is:

As far as Yahoo! Answers goes, can we stop complaining about people being mean and focus on where the politicians stand on issues that will affect their presidency?

The fact that Republicans call Obama racist names and Democrats make inappropriate comments about Palin's daughter in no way reflect how Palin OR Barack will be in office.

My question:

WILL EVERYONE AGREE TO STOP USING THE FORUM TO WHINE ABOUT OTHERS BEING MEAN, AS IT IN NO WAY REFLECTS THE LEGITIMACY OF THEIR CANDIDATE OR THE ILLEGITIMACY OF THE OTHER CANDIDATE?