ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE? yesterday I had an interview at a well known restaurant chain. The man who interviewed me was being extremely unproffessional, and I have left the interview shaken and I don't know who to contact to A) complain, and B) raise the issue so other girls arn't put in the same situation.
However, other than the complaints department for the chain I really don't know who I should contact.

In a nutshell what happened was:
I had an interview with this man at 2.30 yesterday afternoon, the very informal interview took place at a table in the restuarant. He asked me questions such as 'who do you live with?' 'where do you live?' 'do you have a boyfriend' and said things like 'I like smiley beautiful girls like you working for me' then when I left he went to shake my hand and pulled me in and kissed me on the cheek.
This may sound silly but I am totally shocked and feel sick when I think about the incident. It was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me as a 19 year old.
When I told my dad and boyfriend they were ready to go to the restuarant and 'deal with it' there and then but I stopped them as I am really worried, he has all my details (from my CV I sent in) and he said he'd text or ring me. I didn't want it to esculate if they went down there.

I feel awful today, I had a panic attack after the incident last night and I just don't know what to do. Who do I contact? I don't think it's for the Police because when you read it it doesn't sound that serious.
Please help me.
I'm sorry about my spelling I have the shakes as I'm writing this I just don't know what to do.