i kinda agree with my dad but my mom was like, she always say something that contradicts to what my dad said. i damn sick of hearing it. i'm 18 and i think if i don't agree with what they are saying, i should give my say in it. but the thing is they won't let me give my opinion and it fucking sucks. i mean it was like, come on, kids shouldn't fight with other siblings in front of the parents (i was taught that way), but it is okay for parents to fight in front of us? and i can see that my dad is trying to say that what he meant was right (even sometimes also being selfish i hate it anyway), but my mom--- she always try to show and prove that in this whole family problem, my dad is the bad guy and yeah i was like whatever. my dad cheated once and i admit, he is the bad guy in that moment. but it was like 10 years ago why don't she just move on? things got better and we lived aren't we? i am so damn sick of my parents. it was like i miss the time we got to spend together, but some people just don't know how to be grateful of what we have and think rationally. my life sucks. yeah. so what should i do to make my family better or at least make me feel better. please give serious suggestion. don't say anything stupid please i'm really feel like shit right now.