Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm 15 and... Well I don't know. Rant.? :)?

Never been in love or dated. I don't really care to tell you the truth cause I know I'm young but I'm curious you know? I want to know how it feels to text someone you like and blush or hold hands and kiss. I'm not rushing because I don't want to get hurt. I know it will probably ruin my studies. Not only that my dad is embarrassing and overprotective. I always hear bad stories from my sisters too about there relationships and the sexual things they have done so I feel mature about that and won't do the same mistakes as them. And I want to lose my virginity to my husband. How do I fulfill this loneliness though .? I've been asked about like 3 times before but I said no cuz I didn't like them... I don't now..

Being a teenager can be so blah sometimes. And it sucks being shy too. And that my school is full of druggies and retards who feel dating is a necessity .. And omg writing from my new iPad feels cool : D

Oops meant know not now

Downloads
    Uploads
    im 15 and iv only been asked out 2 times, iv been super shy in the past and im trying to be more outgoing and i already see a change in how people talk to me, etc :/ i dont exactly want a bf though, just cuz of my dad -__- but i flirt, text, i blush not kiss or hold hands... or even hug u_u but its enough for me ha i feel like my lifes a little better <3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol. Cool you got an iPad! They r fun to type on

I'm 13 and sorta mature I guess.
    I had my first boyfriend 2 moths ago.
    Texting the guy you like is fun. You feel all happy inside and just .
    Holding hands is amazing. You just never wanna let go.
    Kissing. Well.. We only kissed twice an they were just pecks. I guess it felt good but I was really self conscious about it and I don't think I kissed "right".
    Then we broke up :/
    Anyways. I'm glad you haven't dated. It's good to wait.
    And honestly when I'm in highschool I'm gonna be scared to date because so many people want sex and I want to wait until marriage.
    I'm a shy person too. And idk. I would just wait and date with someone you know well and can be yourself around. And someone who you wan to wait and have sex with. Ehh. I hate druggies and being a teenager too.
    I'm typin this on my iPod touch. Heh it IS fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know what u mean hun... i go to a super small school in which no one dates but my nest guy friend and i have started to date..... i get allll of this crap from everyone... and i know what you mean about the overprotective father.... i really felt bad for my bf at first but i found out they got along.... i think it's cuz my bf play basket ball..... but being a teen sucks.. im 13 and ive have just held hands for the first time like a week ago.... now we have held hands like 5 times..... <3... good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'll tell you one thing, it gets WAY better in college. you get attention from cuter guys ^_^ i was practically ignored in high school too except for the guys i didn't like. i still haven't been in a relationship, but i started liking the guys i got attention from more. ppl aren't as retarded in college, although there are still a few idiots out there. i don't think 15's too young, a lot of ppl have their first relationship then. just be yourself, don't change just to get a guy to like you--that's way too much work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have the same problem but im 13, sorrry, just talk to more guys and text them often.. or something like that